Manifesto Break n Bake CookiesMorgan Haines : June 6, 2023 1:01 pm : blog, Dessert Enhancement, Manifesto, Manifesto Cookies & Bars
It all goes back to Sandy Solmon’s 2-bay garage, making classic American cookies striking the perfect balance of flavor, texture, and artfulness. This lead to the creation of our Manifesto Cookies and a full line of Manifesto Individually Wrapped Desserts.
We are all about simple indulgence and that is what our cookies bring.
- Permissible Indulgence: Our ManifestoⓇ Cookies are baked with wholesome ingredient to feel good about.
- Versatility & Texture: Our 1oz cookies have more versatility and texture due to their size and shape, perfect for more creative and varied serving options.
- Comfort & Sharing: Cookies are often associated with comfort and nostalgia, providing a sense of warmth and familiarity.
- Convenience: Simply break off a cube of dough, bake and enjoy.
Our Manifesto® line of treats made with ingredients that are clean and GMO free. Every batch of our hand crafted, ManifestoⓇ Break N’ Bake Cookies starts with our all-butter dough, free of additives and GMO’s, mixed with sustainable chocolates, cage free eggs. Made just for you with lots of love.
Break em’. Bake em’. Love em’!
When it comes to serving ManifestoⓇ Break N’ Bake cookies, there are several approaches you can take to ensure they are enjoyable and presentable. Here are some ideas:
- Weddings – Having smaller cookies at weddings can be a delightful and versatile for dessert options. Ways to include them in the weddings can be cookie shooters. With their unique presentation, guests can add an element of fun and interactivity to the dessert experience. They make perfect for wedding guest gifts. Guests will have something tasty to enjoy and remember your wedding by. Lastly, cookie assortment boxes for bridesmaids.
- Gatherings/Parties – Break n Bake Cookies are perfect for gatherings and parties due to their versatility, bite-size nature, and simplicity. You can decorate them and add garnishes like sprinkles, powered sugar, chocolate drizzle, tiny marshmallows, and whipped cream to enhance the visual appeal. Our Break n Bake cookies also make the perfect bite-size ice cream cookies sandwiches. The smaller size ensures that the cookie doesn’t overpower the ice cream filling and they are more manageable to hold, especially when the ice cream starts to melt, reducing the mess and making it easier to eat the sandwich without it falling apart.
- School Events – Cookies at school events can be a fun and creative way to enhance the overall experience to have everyone be involved. They are easy to share, versatile, and make an excellent snack option for a range of school events such as a classroom party, fundraising event, or dance event.
- Birthdays – This dessert is perfect or birthdays because they contribute to a memorable and enjoyable birthday celebration for guests all ages. These can be placed on trays or platters for self-serve or individually wrapped for party favors. These also work well as part of a treat station setup or dessert table!
- Line an appropriate sized sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place frozen cookie puck topped side up (course sugar or particulates) on baking sheet and arrange (4 of a half tray, 9 on a full tray) on baking tray.
- Preheat oven to the desired temperature before baking.
- Convection oven (hot forced air) – Set at 300° F, high fan setting (if adjustable). Bake for 11 minutes.
The post Manifesto Break n Bake Cookies appeared first on Sweet Street Desserts.